Leopard wellies






 Something about Leopard wellies.....makes you feel carefree and young again!.....definitely made the school run more fun lol. So much so that I almost forgot I had to go to work :(

These ones were only £11 from the ASOS sale I browsed two weeks ago and I love them <3

I had to carry my Cambridge satchel in flouro pink to help brighten up my day (It's such an uplifting colour to me) :-D
I managed to find it in the Harrods sale in January for £65 I think.....and took it to the flagship store in Covent Garden to have it embossed with my name on it (not Princess unfortunately lol). All in all it cost me just over £90 which is amazing!







Sometimes it's nice to just say to yourself "screw it" and just wear whatever the heck you like! Bold and bright....I love it, and that's all that matters :-)

Do you have anything bold or daring in your wardrobe?? Let me know! x

5 comments