Easter monday window shopping & OOTD













So what do you do when you're at a loose end and the sun decides to make an appearance??.....Go window shopping! (or at least I do hehe!) Saw some great shoes at Shoe Heaven in Harrods, especially the Louboutins...but the ones I love are always too high for me *sigh*

Then I happened upon the Valentino section......And now I think I'm in love lol!
 You know when you say to youself "I can't afford them, but might as well try them anyway" and then before you slip on those dream shoes you hope to yourself that you end up hating the way they fit, look and feel-just so you can walk away with you bank balance thanking you??
Well, that didn't happen in this situation! They are one of the MOST COMFORTABLE shoes I have ever tried on! And they are soooo sexy yet understated......I HAVE TO HAVE THEM!

I tried on the red/nude and the black ones in the kitten heel version, but I have definitely decided on the black ones, the sparkle is AMAZING!  They do retail for a heart dropping £630.....But it is for my birthday in two weeks.....hopefully the have them when I go back! ;-) 

Which one would you choose?

Suedette tassell jacket  £16.20 Rare at Topshop sale  Jeans £5.90 Primark  Jersey T shirt £4 Primark  Sunglasses £2 Primark  Bag £20 Primark  Leather Boots £55 Aldo Leopard ballet flats £6 New Look  Pack of gold rings £5.99 H&M  Red jewel bangles £50p each H&M  Belt £2 Primark  Heart pendant £2 Forever 21  Gold dogtag £250 Louis Vuitton

I bought the jacket in the January sale online, and when I received it I was so surprised at how thin it is! thinner than most of my cardigans, so I went all the way to Topshop Oxford Circus for a refund....then changed my mind. I'm glad I did because it is different to my usual jackets, and it will be good to wear when (hopefully) the weather gets warmer so I wont feel too hot.
I absolutely LOVE my boots from Aldo, they are my first footwear purchase from the store and they are so comfortable-they are soft leather and they mold nicely to your feet. The studs make it the perfect combo with my Primark bag, and the heels are so awesome!

No comments